- Management of Personal Information
- n order to keep the accurate and up-to-date customer information, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, disclosure of the personal information, our company takes necessary measures such as maintenance of security systems, development of management structures, and thorough staff training, and conducts strict management of personal information by implementing safety measures.
- Prohibition of Disclosing or Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
- The personal information that customers have entrusted to the company for the purpose guidance and answers to your questions will be used to send you e-mail and materials.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Our company will carefully manage personal information entrusted to us by the customer and will never be displayed to a third party, excluding the following cases.
- Consent from the customer.
- If the customer wishes to use a service that requires us to entrust business to another business.
- If required by law to disclose the information.
- If there is a possibility of harm to the life, limb, property, or dignity of the customer or third party and consent cannot be obtained by the person in question.
- In the case of behavior that threatens the law or the user policy or precautions of our company, and there is a necessity to preserve or defend the rights, property, or services of our company and consent cannot be obtained by the person in question.
- Personal Information Safety Measures
- Our company uses all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy of personal information and safety.
- Personal Inquiries
- If the customer wishes to inquire about, amend, or delete their personal information, we will comply upon confirmation of the identity of the requester.
- Compliance and Review of Laws and Codes
- In compliance with the laws and rules of Japan regarding the retention of personal information our company will make efforts to review and improve this policy.
- For inquiries regarding the collection of personal information by our company, please contact us using the contact information below.
2751-2 Tsuya Nannou-cho, Kaizu-shi, Gifu-ken 503-0401